Tuesday 20 April 2010

7. Sundrenched World

Sundrenched World: The title of my latest 'Night Crawlers' chapter, I posted it on ffnet at about 2 or 3 in the morning and was absolutely knackered, not good to try and do any sort of editing when your brain has fried hours prior. Uri, my Uri has ended up featuring heavily in this chapter interacting with Stefan which I'm glad has gone down well, but most of the review rantings were about Damon and Bonnie's interactions. =D

It is a Bamon fic after all.

I myself am a huge fan of Bonnie and Damon, and the possiblities of them seeking comfort from each other, especially since 'Fool Me Once' with the revelation of the Tomb and Bonnie's great loss. I also love Stefan and to start with loved Elena, she had common sense but I'm not sure if it's the character who is now grating on my nerves or the actress. Her acting is a little sketchy, the whole falling against the door to cry and slamming her fists against the steering wheel, again to cry weren't her strongest moments.

I don't know, it's basically about her so I guess I'm gonna cut her a break and hopefully she'll improve otherwise watching the show will become a chore. I quite like the Elena I'm writing who is slightly more focused on her friendship with Bonnie and her relationship with Stefan, I love Stefan.

I kind of set my self up really because the books are about a girl being in love with two brothers, so the show's storyline is inevitable. o.O

I have this plot for Stefan, another VD story but I won't be writing it for a while because once Night Crawlers is finished, I'll be focusing on my original works again. And on top of that, one of my good friends who I call Andy has asked me to co-write a story with her so I'm a busy busy girl, I hardly get to relax anymore as I'm always doing something. I get a ton of banners and icon requests from writers, and I've been trying my hand at making videos too for various shows I'm into, I study and research and my least fav of all is the pile up of emails I get. *headache*

Plans for this evening, mmm, writing another chapter of 'Rehab' then I'll only have 2 or 3 left. :/


Title info. Joshua Radin


Goodnight,


ThaWriterzSoundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment