Thursday 27 October 2011

25. Many The Miles

On your marks, get set...


I love Sara Bareille; she makes beautiful music like 'Breathe Again' and inspiring music like Many The Miles which I chose for the title of my post today. I joined Nano in 2009 and wrote and completed a novel called 'WIPS' about, you guessed it, a writer who never finished anything. But, because of stresses I sat out last year, this year I'm jumping back on the bandwagon with a new title 'Freak Shows' which is a young adult, slightly dark themed adventure.

Although I won't have time to post about my progress on nano, you can check my profile on there. It has a word count scoreboard. I don't think there is anyone who doesn't know about Nano by now, unless you're not a writer and have no writers in your family, but in short you have to write a novel of 50,000 words in 30 days.


I think it looks a little arrogant of me not to post a synopsis, it looks as though I don't want my idea stolen, because as original as you think your idea is, it really isn't, everything has been done before. My problem is writing a synopsis that engages you without giving away the best part so until then; I'm leaving it blank, because no summary is better than a bad one.

Check out Sara's music, she's great.

Title info. Mentioned in post

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment